CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
  

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Méiguänxi. It doesn’t matter.

Example 1:
A: Duìbuqî, ràng nín jiû dêng le.
B: Méiguänxi, wô yê gäng dào yíhuìr.

A: Sorry to have kept you waiting.
B: It doesn’t matter. I just arrived a while ago.

Example 2:

A: Zhën bàoqiàn, wô bängbuliâo nî zhège máng.
B: Méiguänxi, wô zài xiângxiang bànfâ.

A: I’m really sorry, I can’t help you with that.
B: It doesn’t matter, I’ll try to find a way out.

**************************************************************************************
This is a response to apologies such as “(duìbuqî, I’m sorry)”, “ (bàoqiàn, I apologize)”, and “ (qîng yuánliàng, please forgive me)”. This expression is used to show your understanding and to console the apologizer.

Synonymous Expressions
Méishénme.

0 comments: